Adventure on tap, and water from a borehole
Everything you need, ready when you arrive
From the minute you set foot on the soil, everything is set-up for groups like yours.
There’s ample room for 25-students and three teachers. Including cooking facilities, hot water for showers and central heating. The open fire is more of a cosy luxury than a necessity. But it’s great to light and tell stories by.
- Gas oven and hob, plus kettles
- Plenty of saucepans, trays and tea towels
- Cutlery, utensils, plates, bowls, beakers and mugs
- Fridge/freezer, with generator power
The Dining Room
- Three larges tables, plus bench seating for up to 16 people
- A wood fire, long bench, comfy chairs and side tables
- Two 7-person dorms and a twin room
- Bed frames and mattresses, plus ample storage shelves
- Two toilet cubicles plus a urinal
- Two shower heads and four sinks
The cottage has been equipped with experience: Simple and straightforward, but not bootcamp. Please click on this link to see if your dates are free for a great adventure.